3.25.2015

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop! -Be The Good

Hello! Welcome back to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog hop! Join us each week as artisans from around the world share our creativity with you!

One of my favorite places for inspiration these days is Pinterest, it is CHUCK FULL of ideas! I came across this amazing pallet sign created by Blooming Homestead which I absolutely LOVE! I am currently working on adding some finishing touches to my scrapbook room to FINALLY make it complete (I have been almost moved in for over a year) and wanted this quote in my creative space. The pallet sign (although gorgeous) is too large for my space. . . but when the Alphanumeric Simply Pressed Clay Mold came in our box this month, I knew just what I wanted to do with it! So, here is my fun take, in much smaller scale, and the wood pallet sign:


It is a good reminder that we all have the opportunity to make a difference!

Let's continue on our hop and move on to Cindy's blog, shall we?
http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.ca/2015/03/artisan-mar-4.html

4 comments: