4.08.2015

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop-Birthday Surprise

Hello! Welcome back to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog hop! Join us each week as artisans from around the world share our creativity with you!

This week we have decided to feature the Birthday Surprise stamp set. I think you will love what the team has created with this fun set!

At first, I created a card with the set. It was going to be for my hubby. But. . . then I needed a gift bag, and quick! So I took the card I had made for my dear hubby and instead, stuck it to the front of a gift bag to solve my problem! And . . now I must go make hubby another card.

If you are wondering where the washi tape came from. . . I made it with the Moonlight DSP! Check out my tutorial on last week's post!

Hope you all have a happy day!

Let's go check out Cindy's creation with this set, shall we?!
http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.ca/2015/04/artisan-apr-2.html
 There's still time to sign up an receive the April SITM kit! We are featuring fun projects created using the Hello Darling stamp set! Let us show you how versatile, from beautiful to masculine, and everything in between, this set can be! Plus, if you sign up and pay before the 15th, you will receive a free PDF tutorial for a bonus project (do you love mini albums? {hint, hint})! Sign up today! Check out a few of the sneaks for April's projects. . .
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/p/stamps-in-mail.html

4 comments: