5.27.2015

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop - Bohemian Style

Hello! Welcome back to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog hop! Join us each week as artisans from around the world share our ideas using Stampin' Up! products with you!

This week I am featuring the Bohemian Suite that will soon be available for purchase in the upcoming catalog. I am in LOVE with everything in this suite! The Bohemian Borders stamp set is so versatile and offers many possibilities, the Bohemian DSP is so fun and bold, the washi tape is amazing, and the Boho Chic Textured Impression s Embossing Folder is my new fave! Somehow I managed to squeeze all 4 products onto my "junk" card! Check it out:

Although I am so sad that the Feathers Framelits Dies didn't make it into the new catty, I was so excited to figure out that I could make my own little feathers using the Bow Builder Punch! Be sure and watch the short how to video below. . .


As I was creating this week's project Gage came into my studio asking if he could craft with me. Although I love to craft with my little guy, and I try to encourage him to tap into his creative side, I usually only allow him to craft in my studio when I am not working on a blog hop project. But. . . I seemed to have wandered off my usual OCD path and was swept away with the bohemian mindset. . . I decided what the heck? Why not? My project isn't due for a couple of days, I can always take some time to stop and enjoy creating with my son without stressing, right? So away we. . . or HE went! I gave him free reign of my supplies (which I never do!) and let him create whatever he wanted! Sometime, somehow, he ended up making his way from his desk and taking over mine. . .

 
I think his project turned out wonderfully! But the best part was spending time with him, and seeing his HUGE smile as he stamped away busily! Moments like these are priceless!
Gage's project

Let's continue on our hop and see what Cindy has to share, shall we?!
http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.ca/2015/05/artisan-may-3.html
Don't forget, I am offering FREE card kits! And I have just 3 kits left! Visit this post {HERE} for all of the details! Sneak peaks of projects below!
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/2015/05/free-card-kits.html

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful!! Wonderful idea for the bow punch! Gage's project is absolutely perfect! What wonderful memories made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and thank you for the idea with the bow builder punch. I love that you showed your son's project too. I find that stamping with my kids makes me happy and a little less critical of my own work since they remind me of what I enjoy most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose such gorgeous colours for your card - and I love the feathers!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your idea for smaller feathers!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and a great idea for the bowl punch!

    ReplyDelete