6.17.2015

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop-Hostess With the Mostess!

Hello! Welcome back to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! Join us each week as Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team members from around the world share our ideas using Stampin' Up! products with you!

The new Stampin' Up! Catalog has gone live and you can now order all of the fabulous new products that the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team has been featuring! There are 5 amazing new hostess sets in the new catalog, and this week we are featuring them!

All of the hostess sets in the new catty are absolutely fabulous, so I had a hard time choosing which one! In the end, decision made, I went with the Best Thoughts set simply because I seem to always need a "Thinking of You" card. I was inspired by a sketch, created by the amazing and talented Jen Timko, that we used for last month's Fancy Friday Blog Hop. Now, if you'll take a look. . . you may notice something. . .

 
Yeah. . . I realize that the washi tape I used is no longer available! EEEP! Sorry, that is what happens when I try and create in advance! But, luckily there is a quick fix if you wish to re-create this card, you can simply swap it with one of the patterns from the Everyday Chic Designer Washi Tape!

Let's head on over to Cindy's blog and see what fun hostess set she's featuring, shall we?!

http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.ca/2015/06/artisan-jun-3.html

Supplies used:

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE all the layers...such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I think I'm in love! SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can always expect something totally Fab & out of the box from you friend! Your creativity amazes me~

    ReplyDelete